The ESP LHU-04-37 is a tactical torch holster that enables you to easily access your torch using just one hand. Since the torch is drawn sideways out of the holster, the holster does not tilt towards your body, making it convenient and easy to use when wearing a vest.
There are a number of variations on the LHU-14 model, which can be seen on the following table:
|Type|| Clamp || Suitable for the following, among others |
|LHU-14|| Closed clamp ||Eden TDL 20|
|LHU-04|| Open clamp ||Eden TDL 20|
|LHU-14-37|| Closed clamp ||Fenix TK11, TK12 en TK15|
|LHU-04-37|| Open clamp ||Fenix TK11, TK12, TK15 and TK16|
Both types of clamps can be opened so that you can attach your holster to your belt without having to unbuckle your belt. The holsters with the open clamp are more compact, which makes them the ideal option when you cannot carry the torch on the side of your body. Conversely, the holsters with the closed clamp are preferable when you can carry the torch on the side of your body. The extra length of the clamp gives the holster more stability when the torch is drawn. The holster can be rotated so that it can be carried horizontally in the car, for example.
This holster comes without a torch.
- Robust click system, equipped with sturdy safety lock system
- Suitable for use with torches with head diameter of 35 - 37mm and a body diameter of 25mm, such as the Fenix TK11, TK12 en TK15
- Suitable for use with belts of up to 60mm wide and 6mm thick
- The torch can rotate full-circle (360 degrees)
- The underside of the holster is open, allowing you to switch on the torch and use it whilst still in the holster.