The Fenix TK75, 2018 edition is a very powerful LED flashlight that works with four 18650 batteries with a maximum light output of 5100 ANSI lumens. This enormous amount of light is produced by four Cree XHP35 Hi LED lights. And this flashlight is only 18.5 cm long! The TK75 has a solid body which can also be used as an extension with 8 18650 batteries. As such you double the life of the battery.
For maritime purposes, rescue work, caving or other outdoor activities this light is a great companion. Because of its overwhelming beam the TK75 can be used practically everywhere.
The Fenix TK75 has two switches. When the light is off you can use the left switch to immediately switch to the stroboscope mode. You use the right switch to turn the light on and switch between modes. If you have already turned on the light you can, by briefly pressing down the left button, switch to the Burst mode. With it you will have the 5100 lumens mode within reach. If you hold down this button while it is turned on you will switch to the stroboscope mode.
The Fenix TK75 comes with a carrying strap. At the head the light has been enhanced with an eye with a tripod adapter. You can use it to attach the carrying strap. Not in the mood to use the strap? Simply remove the adapter to make sure it won’t get in the way.
The Fenix TK75 works with four button-top 18650 batteries. You can place these batteries in a battery holder. The battery holder itself has been enhanced with a micro-USB port you can use to charge the batteries, and a battery indicator.
Fenix TK75, 2018 edition light modes
- Turbo (5100 ANSI lumens, 2 hours and 15 minutes)
- High II (2000 ANSI lumens, 3 hours)
- High I (1000 ANSI lumens, 6 hours)
- Medium (450 ANSI lumens, 17 hours and 45 minutes)
- Low (150 ANSI lumens, 46 hours)
- Eco (50 ANSI lumens, 95 hours)
measured with four Fenix 3500mAh batteries.
* Please note: after three minutes or when it reaches 65 degrees the light, because of its overheating protection system, will automatically switch back to 2500 lumens. As soon as the light has cooled off you can start using the Turbo mode again.
This flashlight has been tested
This flashlight, in addition to a few others, has been tested. Check out the expert review here.